Planning the most important trip of your life can be an overwhelming experience. Let our experts take the wheel, so you can focus on simply enjoying the start of your new life together with an unforgettable honeymoon. Wondering where to get started? Our easy to follow honeymoon guide provides you with all of the steps necessary to plan your perfect honeymoon getaway!
1. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? A romantic movie, pictures in a magazine, a friends honeymoon in Italy, a special family vacation or your Pinterest board? Put a list together, add some photos and share it with your travel planner.
2. CONSULT WITH A TRAVEL LEADERS CERTIFIED HONEYMOON SPECIALIST Bring your Inspiration List with some photos to share with your travel planner so you can start planning!
3. WHAT ABOUT AMENITIES? What kind of experience are you looking for? Action & adventure, history & culture, relaxing beaches, luxury gourmet, a world class spa, high rise glamour, a personal butler service or something unique & boutique!
4. SET A BUDGET Our Honeymoon Specialists have relationships with top honeymoon resorts, cruise lines and destinations with insider connections to get the most out of your budget. Honeymoons are the trip of a lifetime, we want to make that happen!
5. EXPLORE DESTINATIONS Imagine beautiful sunsets on white sandy beaches or discovering the history of an ancient culture. Top honeymoon destinations like Mexico, Caribbean, Hawaii, South Pacific and Europe are among the many that Travel Leaders Honeymoon Specialists will help you choose from.
6. CONFIRM YOUR PLANS WITH A DEPOSIT Secure your perfect itinerary with a deposit. Then begin planning the rest of your trip!
7. CREATE A HONEYMOON REGISTRY Let your guests help pay for a candle light dinner on the beach, a tour of a medieval castle, or a relaxing day at the spa. Our Honeymoon Specialists will help you set-up your Honeymoon Registry complete with a customized website all about you!
8. START PACKING You don't want to forget anything, like renewing your passport in advance, printing your travel itinerary, prescriptions, chargers for your electronics or converters if you are traveling outside of the country. Pack for the climate and don't forget a swimsuit or two, a gift for your spouse and perhaps some candles to set the mood!
9. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE Share your favorite honeymoon moments like the beautiful sunset dinner that was gifted to you in your Honeymoon Registry or your new Mr. or Mrs. surfing the big waves on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Don't forget to write a review on your amazing Travel Leaders Honeymoon Specialist and recommend them to your friends!
10. LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER You did it, now it's time to celebrate! We will be with you every step of the way to ensure everything goes as planned. So sit back and enjoy your honeymoon. Soon enough it will be time to start planning your first anniversary trip.
Travel Studio Boutique, LLC. Ocean Springs, MS 39564 Phone: 601.336.0658 Email: Info@travelstudioboutique.com